Molecular Animal Physiology
Nearly all organisms have to deal with variable or changing environmental conditions over their own lives or over generations. The Molecular Animal Physiology is investigating the evolutionary background and the molecular mechanisms of different adaptive strategies in the animal kingdom.
- Molecular basis of stress tolerance in fish
- The diving brain: hypoxia tolerance in the brain of whales and seals
- Evolution and function of respiratory proteins
- Functional analyses of vertebrate tissue-globins in zebrafish
- Phylogenie der Ecdysozoa und Arthropoda
- Evolution of malaria pathogenicity