Collectors of lichens and lichenicolous fungi of Australia
Preliminary version 1 December 2009
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z
- Bastow, Richard Austin: -
- Beauglehole, Alan Clifford: -
- Bratt, G. C.: -
- Brown, Robert: - Between 1802 and 1805 Robert Brown collected a corticolous species in New South Wales (Grose River) and a muscicolous one in Tasmania (Risdon Cove) during his voyages with Matthew Flinders (Rambold 1989: 12).
- Cargill, D. Christine: - Bryologist.
Address: Dr. D. C. Cargill, Curator of Cryptogams, Centre for Plant Biodiversity Research, Australian National Herbarium, GPO Box 1600, Canberra. ACT. 2601, Australia.
GPO Box 1777. Canberra. ACT. 2601, Australia
- Cashin, Joe: -
- Cheel, Edwin:
- Dietrich, Amalie: - Professional collector. Material in the British Museum (BM) and the Herbarium Hamburgense (HBG).
- Elix, J. A. ("Jack") Foto: - Chemist, specialized on lichen substances.
Address: Prof. J. A. Elix, Department of Chemistry, The Faculties, Australian National University, Canberra ACT 0200, Australia
Parcel address for scientific samples:
Australian National Herbarium (CANB), c/- Gary Orr/Liza Apps, CSIRO, Division of Plant Industry, GPO Box 1600, Canberra, ACT 2601, Australia
Phone: +61 (0)2 6125 2937
Fax: +61 (0)2 6125 0760
- Feuerer, Tassilo: - Germany lichenologist. Material collected in 2004 in Hamburg, Germany (HBG).
- Filson, Rex:
- Hancock, R. J.: - Publications.
- Kärnefelt, Ingvar: - Collected mostly material of Caloplaca in 2004.
- Kantvilas, Gintaras Foto: - Material in Hobart.
Address: Dr. G. Kantvilas, Private Bag 4, Hobart, Tasmania 7001, Australia
- Knight, Charles: -
- Kondratyuk, Sergey: - Collected together with I. Kärnefelt.
- Labillardière, Jacques Julien de: -
- Leichardt, Friedrich Ludwig: -
- Lieuhoff, Simone: -
- McCarthy, Patrick: - Lichenologist.
Address: Dr. P. M. McCarthy, Australian Biological Resources Study, Flora Section, G. P. P. Box 636, Canberra, A. C. T. 2601, Australia
- Mueller, Ferdinand:
- Rogers, Roderick W.: -
- Seppelt, R. D.: - Bryologist, Lichenologist. Publications.
Address: Prof. Rod Seppelt, Australian Antarctic Division, Channel Highway, Kingston, Tasmania 7050, Australia
Tel: +61 (03) 62 323 438
FAX: +61 (03) 62 323 449
- Stevens, Nell: - Lichenologist.
Address: Dr. N. Stevens, Botany Department, University of Queensland, St. Lucia, Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
- Stocker-Wörgötter, Elfie: - Collections from 2004 in private herbarium.
- Streimann, Heinar:
- Stuart, Charles:
- Wardlaw, Judith H.: -
Address: J. H. Wardlaw, Department of Chemistry, The Faculties, Australian National University, Canberra 0200, Australia
- Weymouth, William Anderson: - "William Anderson Weymouth was a second-generation Tasmanian living in Hobart (Kantvilas, 1983). In 1887 he began collecting bryophytes and lichens, sending them to numerous overseas experts including A. Jatta in Italy. Jatta (1911) published a catalogue of sixty-three lichens of which thirteen were new to science, including Ochrolechia weymouthii Jatta.
- Willis, James Hamlyn: -
- Wilson, F. R. M.:
- Woolls, William: