Reference on LIGAND
- Goto, S., Nishioka, T., and Kanehisa, M.; LIGAND: chemical database for enzyme reactions. Bioinformatics 14, 591-599 (1998).
- Goto, S., Nishioka, T., and Kanehisa, M.; LIGAND database for enzymes, compounds, and reactions. Nucleic Acids Res. 27, 377-379 (1999).
- Project Leader: Minoru Kanehisa
- Database Team: Susumu Goto, Hiroyuki Ogata, Hiroko Ishida, Sanae Asanuma, Kana Matsumoto, Toshi Nakatani, Nobue Takeuchi, Tomoko Deno, Megumi Yamaguchi, Ayumi Inoue
- Programming Team: Kazushige Sato, Wataru Fujibuchi, Tomomi Kamiya, Yoshiko Kimura, Kayo Okamoto, Yasuko Okada
- Curators: Takaaki Nishioka (metabolism), Kentaro Tomii (membrane transport), Hidemasa Bono, Atshuhiro Oka (signal transduction), Toshiaki Katayama (cell cycle), Masahiro Hattori (cell death), Yoshinobu Igarashi (cell-cell communication), Shuichi Kawashima (development), Park Keun-joon (nuclear transport), Keiko Takemoto (operon)
The KEGG project is supported by the grant-in-aid for scientific research
on the priority area "Genome Science" from the Ministry of Education, Science,
Sports and Culture of Japan.
An additional support for system development is given by the Human Genome
Center of the University of Tokyo.
The computational resources are given by the Supercomputer Laboratory
of the Institute for Chemical Research, Kyoto University.
Last updated: January 4, 1999
[ KEGG Home |
KEGG Encyclopedia |
KEGG Tools |
KEGG Links ]